What is Programmatic Advertising

Unlike traditional advertising, such as billboards or print ads, you don’t have to wait until the end of the campaign to see results. Greater efficiency. Real-time measurement allows advertisers to track their campaigns while making adjustments and optimizations as necessary. Optimization ensures that each campaign is executed efficiently, reaching only the ideal target customers and using budget effectively. Greater segmentation capacity. One of the great superpowers of this technology. Advertisers can directly reach their ideal target for any objective.

Some examples

IP targeting, geolocation email contact list targeting, contextual keywords, among others. On the other hand, let’s not forget Remarketing . Only 2% of consumers convert on the first visit to a website. What is marketers and advertisers can continue to reach the other 98% of consumers now that they know their brand and drive them to convert. Audience reach. In a matter of seconds, there are 3.5 billion people on the Internet. This represents a potential reach of millions of people.

What is Programmatic

Programmatic buying offers a layer Phone Number VI  of transparency that marketers can’t get with traditional advertising. The advertiser can see the exact sites their ads reach, the type of customer. What is viewing their ad, and any additional costs associated with the ad space in real time. This way, optimizations can be done. On the fly and more efficiently. Real-time measurement.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *